Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Best Sunday Ever

Today is an excellent day. Here's why:


The weather is gorgeous. The air is cool and crisp, but there's lots of sun. It's finally fall in Rome and it feels great!


I just made chocolate chip cookies. Easier said than done in Rome. My roommates' first batch was a disaster, and they were impressed I could make cookies from scratch. (I don't think that should be that surprising. They're my favorite food and they're super easy.)


I also just made bagels! Everyone is allowed to be impressed at this one. They don't really have bagels here, and I've been dying for them. These were the best bagels ever. It was an entire day's work that we ate in ten minutes.


Now it's time to skype my parents then have a roommate family dinner.
Yay, Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment